International Journal (11)
- User Context-based Data Delivery in Spontaneous Smartphone Networks,
E. Talipov, Y. Chon, H. Cha, Pervaisve and Mobile Computing, 2014, Accepted
- A Context-Rich and Extensible Framework for Spontaneous Smartphone Networking,
E. Talipov, J. Yin, Y. Chon, H. Cha, Computer Communications, Elsevier, Available Online, DOI:10.1016/j.comcom.2013.10.004
- Transient Data Delivery using Fine-Grained Mobility Data in Spontaneous Smartphone Networks,
J. Yin, Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, John Wiley Sons, Accepted. 2013
- SmartDC: Mobility Prediction-based Adaptive Duty Cycling for Everyday Location Monitoring,
Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H.Shin and H. Cha, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 2012, Accepted.
- Content Sharing over Smartphone-based Delay Tolerant Networks,
E. Talipov, Y. Chon and H. Cha, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Volume 12, Issue 3, March 2013, DOI:10.1109/TMC.2012.21
- Data Delivery Scheme for Intermittently Connected Mobile Sensor Networks,
S. Cha, E. Talipov, and H. Cha, Elsevier, Computer Communications, Volume 36, Issue 5, March 2013, pp. 504–519
- Spectrum: Lightweight Hybrid Address Autoconfiguration Protocol Based on Virtual Coordinates for 6LowPAN,
H. Shin, E. Talipov, and H. Cha, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 10.1109/TMC.2011.235, 2012.
- Communication Capacity-based Message Exchange Mechanism for Delay-Tolerant Networks,
E. Talipov, H. Cha, Computer Networks, Elsevier, Accepted
- Autonomous Management of Everyday Places for Personalized Location Provider,
Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Cha, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Application and Reviews (SMCC), IEEE SMC Society, Accepted.
- Distributed Geographic Service Discovery for Mobile Sensor Networks,
C. Hwang, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Computer Networks, Elsevier, Volume 55 Issue 5, April, 2011, DOI:10.1016/j.comnet.2010.09.015
- A Lightweight Stateful Address Autoconfiguration for 6LoWPAN,
E. Talipov, H. Shin, S. Han, H. Cha, Wireless Networks, Springer, Published Online, 2010, DOI: 10.1007/s11276-010-0272-0
International Conference (8)
- Evaluating Mobility Models for Temporal Prediction with High-Granularity Mobility Data,
Y. Chon, H. Shin, E. Talipov, H. Cha, IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2012) Lugano, Switzerland, March 2012.
- Mobility Prediction based Smartphone Energy Optimization for Everyday Location Monitoring,
Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Shin, H. Cha, to appear in Proceedings of The 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2011), Seattle, WA, USA.
- IPv6 Lightweight Stateless Address Autoconfiguration for 6LoWPAN using Color Coordinator,
H. Shin, E. Talipov, H. Cha, 7th Annual IEEE Int’l Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2009), Galveston, USA, March 2009
- Effects of Valid Source-Destination Edges for Node-Disjoint Multipaths on Ad Hoc Networks,
S. Jung, B. Lee, E. Talipov, M. Ahn, C. Kim, The 2008 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV’08), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 2008
- A Discovery Method of Node-Disjoint Multipaths by Valid Source-Destination Edges,
S. Jung, E. Talipov, M. Ahn, C. Kim, In the Proccedings of 4th IASTED Asian conference Communication systems and network 2007.
- Reverse AODV (R-AODV) Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad hoc Networks,
C. Kim, E. Talipov, B. Ahn, The 2006 IFIP International Conference On Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing” (EUC’06), LNCS 4097, pp. 522 – 531, Seoul, Korea, August 2006
- Path Hopping Based on Reverse AODV for Security,
E. Talipov, D. Jin, J. Jung, I. Ha, Y. Choi, and C. Kim, Asia Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium APNOMS’06, LNCS 4238, pp. 574 – 577, Busan, Korea, September 2006
- Performance Analysis of Path-hopping Routing based on Reverse AODV,
E. Talipov, C. Kim, The First International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology, ICHIT’06, pp. 192 – 202, Jeju, Korea, November 2006
Domestic Journal (2)
- A Peer-to-Peer Communication Model using Software-based Access Point Techniques,
J. Yin, E. Talipov, H. Cha, KICS Conference, pp. 197-198, 2012/2
- Trusted Routing by Automatic Data Request on Ad hoc Networks,
E. Talipov, C. Kim, Journal of SIGNALS, INFORMATION, and SYSTEMS, Volume 14, pp. 7-16, 2007
Network Simulator (NS2) Contribution
NS2 Trace Analyzer
NS2 generates trace file which gives information about movement, packet delivery, packet drop etc. This perl script is used to analyze NS2 trace file and calculate packet delivery ratio, throughput, routing overhead, end to end delay and etc. It automatically runs several topologies and makes HTML file from results.
R-AODV source code
Source code of R-AODV routing protocol based on research paper. Replace AODV folder with the files and copy trace files into trace folder and make it.
PHR-AODV source code
Source code of PHR-AODV routing protocol based on the research paper. Replace AODV folder with the files and copy trace files into trace folder and make it.
VSDE source code
Source code of VSDE routing protocol for NS2. Extending NS2 with this code is little bit diffcult. Try as above and if you can not do it contact me.