I am a software engineer with long-term experience on embedded linux and applications development. I have written code for bootloaders, Linux kernel, modules and systems such as software update.
- E. Talipov, Y. Chon, H. Cha, User Context-based Data Delivery in Spontaneous Smartphone Networks, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Volume 17, pp. 122-138, 2015.
- J. Yin, Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Transient Data Delivery using Fine-Grained Mobility Data in Spontaneous Smartphone Networks, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, John Wiley Sons, pp. 910-923, 2015.
- E. Talipov, J. Yin, Y. Chon, H. Cha, A Context-Rich and Extensible Framework for Spontaneous Smartphone Networking, Computer Communications, Volume 37, pp. 25-39, 2014.
- Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H.Shin and H. Cha, SmartDC: Mobility Prediction-based Adaptive Duty Cycling for Everyday Location Monitoring, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Volume 13, Issue 3, pp. 512-525, 2014.
- E.Talipov,Y.ChonandH.Cha,ContentSharingoverSmartphone-basedDelayTolerantNetworks,IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Volume 12, Issue 3, pp. 581-595, 2013, DOI:10.1109/TMC.2012.21.
- S. Cha, E. Talipov, and H. Cha, Data Delivery Scheme for Intermittently Connected Mobile Sensor Networks, Elsevier, Computer Communications, Volume 36, Issue 5, pp. 504–519, 2013.
- H. Shin, E. Talipov, and H. Cha, Spectrum: Lightweight Hybrid Address Autoconfiguration Protocol Based on Virtual Coordinates for 6LowPAN, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 10.1109/TMC.2011.235, 2012.
- Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Autonomous Management of Everyday Places for Personalized Location Provider, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part C: Applications and Reviews, Volume 42, Issue 4, 2012, pp. 518-531, 10.1109/TSMCC.2011.2131129
- E. Talipov, H. Cha, Communication Capacity-based Message Exchange Mechanism for Delay-Tolerant Networks, Computer Networks, Elsevier, Vol. 55, No. 15, 2011, pp. 3408-3422.
- C. Hwang, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Distributed Geographic Service Discovery for Mobile Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, Elsevier, Volume 55 Issue 5, April, 2011, DOI:10.1016/j.comnet.2010.09.015.
- E. Talipov, H. Shin, S. Han, H. Cha, A Lightweight Stateful Address Autoconfiguration for 6LoWPAN, Wireless Networks, Springer, Published Online, 2010, DOI: 10.1007/s11276-010-0272-0.
- Y. Chon, H. Shin, E. Talipov, H. Cha, Evaluating Mobility Models for Temporal Prediction with High-Granularity Mobility Data, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2012), Lugano, Switzerland, March 2012. (Accept ratio: 19%)
- Y. Chon, E. Talipov, H. Shin, H. Cha, Mobility Prediction based Smartphone Energy Optimization for Everyday Location Monitoring, in Proceedings of The 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2011), 2011, ACM, Seattle, WA, USA, pp. 82-95, (Accept ratio: 19%)
- H. Shin, E. Talipov, H. Cha, IPv6 Lightweight Stateless Address Autoconfiguration for 6LoWPAN using Color Coordinator, in Proceedings of 7th Annual IEEE Int’l Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2009), Galveston, USA, March 2009, (Accept ratio: 13%)
- S. Jung, B. Lee, E. Talipov, M. Ahn, C. Kim, Effects of Valid Source-Destination Edges for Node-Disjoint Multipaths on Ad Hoc Networks, in Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV’08), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 2008
- S. Jung, E. Talipov, M. Ahn, C. Kim, A Discovery Method of Node-Disjoint Multipaths by Valid Source-Destination Edges, in Proceedings of 4th IASTED Asian conference Communication systems and network, 2007.
- C. Kim, E. Talipov, B. Ahn, Reverse AODV (R-AODV) Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad hoc Networks, in Proceedings of the 2006 IFIP International Conference On Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing (EUC’06), LNCS 4097, Seoul, Korea, August 2006, pp. 522 – 531
- E. Talipov, D. Jin, J. Jung, I. Ha, Y. Choi, and C. Kim, Path Hopping Based on Reverse AODV for Security, in Proceedings of Asia Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS) , LNCS 4238, Busan, Korea, September 2006, pp. 574 – 577
- E.Talipov,C.Kim,“PerformanceAnalysisofPath-hoppingRoutingbasedonReverseAODV,”inProceedingsofthe First IEEE International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology (ICHIT), Jeju, Korea, November 2006, pp. 192 – 202.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- M.S. in Computer Engineering, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, Republic of Korea.
- B.S. in International Economic Relations, The University of World Economy and Diplomacy, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.